[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2014 election details. Spread the word.

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Nov 2 23:04:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 11/02/2014 11:51 PM, Paul Norman wrote:
> Just to clarify, the question is
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board#Teamwork
> and those who have replied are Marek, Ethan (FTA), Randy, Paul
> (pnorman), and Frederik.

Yes I've only done so just now after Johan had written his message; I
had gone over all the questions a while ago and not really kept track of
newer questions added since. Sorry for being slow.

I have to add a word of caution though; what you think and want, and
what you can achieve in a particular board of seven, can be wildly
different. So I'd urge readers of that page to not read the answers as
too much of a promise ("If this person is elected then this will
happen"), but rather as a character sketch - in their entirety, the
questions should give you a good idea of where someone's heart beats.

Bye
Frederik