[Osmf-talk] Community, criticism and diversity

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Nov 3 08:58:07 UTC 2014

Am 03.11.2014 01:11, schrieb Randy Meech:
> On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 5:23 AM, Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch
>
> I'm not sure how you got from A to B there, but your response isn't
> relevant to what I think or what I wrote. Maybe a misunderstanding,
> maybe uncharitable assumptions about me as an American?

Just so that is it clear: I would have said the same had OSM-FR been
used as the positive example (that we are not all clones of the French
community), or for what it is worth SOSM (naturally we -should- all be
clones of the Swiss community :-)).

Seriously, what and how the OSMF should go about being a mass membership
organisation is very unclear. What are relevant activities that don't
conflict with local groups and are relevant? Outside of the core
activities the OSMF does now that is.

Simon