[Osmf-talk] Help wanted: Running the election

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Mon Nov 3 09:54:45 UTC 2014

Severin, Great! Ilya Zverev and Jon have joined Dermot McNally and
Richard Weait, so the team is complete. Thank you all!  I believe Dermot
also received several other offers of help, so thank you to you too.

The team are testing out the electronic ballot system and tweaking
wording. It looks like they will be confident enough to send us all
voting instructions very soon.

Henk is on a plane to Buenos Aires. So if you have emailed about
membership status, renewals and changes from "Associate Member" to
"Member", please be patient.  They *will* be dealt with so that you can
vote as you want.  Personally, I think placing all this on one person is
now too much, so that will be the focus of my next "Help wanted" posting.

Mike