[Osmf-talk] election / vote pre-announcement.

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:10:07 UTC 2014

> Associate Members and Members both get the STV Ballot to elect members
> to the OpenStreetMap Foundation Board.

Thank you Richard for these informations.

I'd like to ask the board: Are there any checks and balances in place to
verify that members or associate members are "natural persons" as of AoA
75(3) and to avoid potential sockpuppets having a / transferring "their"
vote? With remote voting becoming the only way to vote at the assembly I
suspect this could play a more important role now than it might have in the
past.

cheers,
Martin