[Osmf-talk] A little frustrated

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Nov 6 07:22:46 UTC 2014

I saw Steve only once at a conference and read his blog from time to time.

It is not enough to be a good programmer, or lawyer, or an accountant to
create a really successful project. One has to have a something else.
This video is often used by researches to demonstrate this /something
else/: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA8z7f7a2Pk
It is a rare talent to attract people. One knows it when one sees it.

I am not acquainted with the details of old personal collisions, but I
guess talented people with a proven record should be valued, or at least
appreciated.

brgds
Oleksiy