[Osmf-talk] Preliminary Voting Results

Christoph (TheFive@OSM) thefive.osm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 09:29:12 UTC 2014

Hi Richard,

Your graphic helps to understand STV (it is the first time I come in contact with STV).

As there where 219 Voters for the candidate election (i have taken the sum of the first vote in your first step),
the percentage is just a question of invites send out, or not so accurate: the members in OSMF).

As there where 182 normal members and 336 associated members the voter participation is around 42 %.

After the „storm in OSMF-Talk“ , and the very easy participation mechanism i have expected a higher participation.

Congratulation to Frederik, Kathleen and Paul.

Christoph