[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Mon Nov 10 16:48:49 UTC 2014

On 10.11.2014 17:00, Gregory wrote:
[...]
> If people are really unhappy with the OSMF Board, I think they should
> call for a specific Board Member to stand down and a vote of
> no-confidence to force them off the board if necessary. This is much
> more normal and understandable than calling for a whole board to be
> removed.
The special resolution that was suggested by Simon has nothing to do
with a kind of "reboot" or "complete stepping down" of the board. Ist is
just a additional point/chapter within the articles of association of
the Company.
For my understanding:  the only way to have a change of the articles of
association of the Company can be done by a GM, as no AGM is close a EGM
is the only way to do it. So it is given by law how to deal with a
change of the AoA of the foundation. I don't see a problem behind. And I
guess that the biggests amount of persons willing to vote will do it by
proxy/onle => I don't see a problem behind this procedure.

Cheers,
Michael.