[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] State of the Map US 2015 in New York, NY, June 6-8

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Nov 12 12:55:20 UTC 2014

I meant that the UN General Assembly Hall is an appropriate venue for a
combined Stated of the Map (EU, US, World, etc.). There was such a
suggestion.

It would be a challenge to fill up this hall with the capacity of 1800+
in any case. If it is a large combined event, it could generate positive
international publicity for the project.

The UN has got headquarters and large halls in three other cities, -
Nairobi, Vienna, and Geneva. So this approach could be continued later
in other cities too.

And there is still more than enough of time till June to obtain a visa.

brgds
Oleksiy