[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Andy Robinson blackadderajr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 08:37:10 UTC 2014

All this dross being talked about like working out how long a director has been in post in months is really detracting from the work the directors should be doing.

If it’s that important to you DIY, the information is all out there if you look.

Stop wasting everyone’s time and let’s see a reality check!

Cheers

Andy