[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Sarah Hoffmann lonvia at denofr.de
Thu Nov 13 08:06:14 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:32:13PM +0100, Johan & Marguerite wrote:
> Thanks Sarah, this is handy. I would love to see an update of the
> foundation page on the wiki (yup, transparancy) to show the running time of
> board members in months. I suppose I can do this, but it would be more
> logical for the current board to do this task since they have the
> obligation to set up voting for the special resolutions.

I think it is sufficient to compute that on a case by case base when
elections come up. If the exact number of months served on the board
has any influence on how you vote for the special resolutions, you
might be going about that in the wrong way.

> It might also be handy that the board or Simon resolves any doubts (like
> the chairman emeritus period, Dermot to stand down or not etc.)

If Dermont can remain or not depends on the date of the EGM.
He was elected into office on 11 Sept 11, I'll let you do the math.

Sarah