[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 21:17:33 UTC 2014

SteveC,

You answered:
> Wow - What an _amazing_ coincidence!

It's twelve days when this "Request for a General Meeting" has been
submitted. And it's six days after AGM took place.

Three OSMF board members have been elected (and I'd like to
congratulate them from my part!). I really hope that the OSMF board
get's on track again.

After quite some silence AFAIK this seems to be your first statement since then.

I respect your pioneering work and I'm sorry we haven't met already. I
hoped you would come to the SoTM 2014 last week. So allow me to give
you an honest advice via this list:

Don't miss the chances to become an elder statesman for OSM!

I'm sure, that if you concentrate on strategies, visions and perhaps
tactics, your advice will be taken seriously.

Yours,
Stefan (aka SteveK ;-)