[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Fri Nov 14 21:34:33 UTC 2014

There’s not a lot to say, I mean the guy with the most votes campaigned for the foundation not to exist and told the board that all companies are evil. Wording resolutions to remove everyone he and his buddy Simon dislike shouldn’t be entirely surprising. Though the blog posts saying that *I* was staging a coup now look more comical than they already were.

Not sure there’s any advice to give either, the board is already stopped from doing anything but dealing with Fred and Simon’s resolution. So no f2f meeting, no building anything, no making the world a better place.

Once they’ve kicked the other people out only God know’s what they’ll do.

Randy has the only viable strategy I see, which is to expand the electorate beyond the tiny minority we have here, so I’m focusing on that.

Steve