[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Nov 14 23:48:53 UTC 2014

Am 14.11.2014 22:34, schrieb Steve Coast:
> .... Wording resolutions to remove everyone he and his buddy Simon dislike shouldn’t be entirely surprising.

I originally suggested a 6 years limit, but then Kathleen and this bloke
named Steve Coast suggested that the term limit be shorter, see
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2014-October/002757.html

Yes I did, unprompted, sorry for that, add a method to reset the term
limit so that all these people I hate could get back on the board after
a pause (note: sarcasm).

Simon