[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Sat Nov 15 00:04:32 UTC 2014

Supporting shorter term limits, which I do, isn’t the same thing as "remove all the people Simon dislikes in a few weeks”.

For example, members could be allowed to finish their terms. For example, it could be staggered in. For example, it could be done at the end of this board term.

Instead, we have a fairly transparent effort to remove a bunch of good people.

What I’d love the board to focus on is how to get new members, build new things, meet face to face or any number of other good things. Instead everything is on hold pending this nonsense. Or maybe that’s the point, so you can run again once they’ve been removed?

Steve