[Osmf-talk] OSMF Members Request for a General Meeting

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Nov 15 04:29:05 UTC 2014

On 11/14/2014 4:04 PM, Steve Coast wrote:
> For example, members could be allowed to finish their terms. For example, it could be staggered in. For example, it could be done at the end of this board term.
If the Ordinary Resolution does not pass, all of these are essentially
implemented. Henk's term is ending at the next election, as are two of
Oliver, Dermot and Kate (who has not reached any limit). If SR1 passes
and the Ordinary Resolution does not, it will not change Henk's current
term. Oliver and Dermot are more complicated as under the current system
we don't yet know who would be stepping down at the next election

Under what you support, the logical votes would be yes on SR1 and no on
the ordinary resolution.