[Osmf-talk] Minutes without public access

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Sun Nov 16 21:19:30 UTC 2014

Hello SOTM WG,

[CC: OSMF-talk]

On 15.11.2014 20:55, Frederik Ramm commented in OSMF-Talk:
> Richard,
>
> On 11/15/2014 01:00 AM, Richard Weait wrote:
[...]
>> Could you please link the rest of the SotM-WG minutes? All I can find
>> are these from 2010
>> http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes#StateoftheMap_Organizing_Committee
>
> That's all I can find too. I have no more information about meetings of
> the SotM group or their minutes than you have. I suggest that you
> contact one of the people mentioned on
>
> http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/StateoftheMap_Organizing_Committee
>
> and ask.
>
> Bye
> Frederik

could you please update
http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/StateoftheMap_Organizing_Committee
by the information on the 2014 and 2015 SOTM (for 2015: if the persons
have already commited to participate)?

Also:
please publish the minutes of the SOTM-WG meetings performed within the
last few years since 2009 (and affecting the 2010 SOTM) found at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2010/Organisation/Meetings
.

Please try to be as open as possible and not hide information, we are an
open/FLOSS project...

Thanks,
Michael.