[Osmf-talk] Minutes without public access

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Sun Nov 16 23:05:33 UTC 2014

Hello Rob,

[CC: OSMF-talk]
> I can't post to osmf-talk, but please note that this request has been
> made to us several days ago. I say "us" but really you are looking at
> a different "us" for each SotM.
>
> Please allow me some time to process the SotM 2013 minutes. I need to
> check them for sensitive financial information and/or personal
> information. This may take me a few days as there are a lot to go
> through. Volunteers welcome :-)
>
> Rob

Thank you very much for your response and your commitment! I really
appreciate that. And I can understand that you need to blacken some
information.

But I also want to encourage the other members of
* the SOTM WG
* previous  SOTM committee members
* previous  SOTM local groups
to help with updating and publishing the data for the previous years.

Looking e.g. at Floris and Henk (and maybe others): they are continuous
(or at least long term) members since 2009 => they should be on the
distribution list of team at stateofthemap.org (or maybe read this on
OSMF-talk) and should be aware of all things going on within the last
few years...

> On 16 November 2014 21:19, Michael Kugelmann <MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
> <mailto:MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hello SOTM WG,
>
>     [CC: OSMF-talk]
>
>     On 15.11.2014 20:55, Frederik Ramm commented in OSMF-Talk:
>
>         Richard,
>
>         On 11/15/2014 01:00 AM, Richard Weait wrote:
>
>     [...]
>
>             Could you please link the rest of the SotM-WG minutes? All
>             I can find are these from 2010
>             http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes#StateoftheMap_Organizing_Committee
>

>         That's all I can find too. I have no more information about
>         meetings of
>         the SotM group or their minutes than you have. I suggest that you
>         contact one of the people mentioned on
>
>         http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/StateoftheMap_Organizing_Committee
>
>         and ask.
>
>         Bye
>         Frederik
>

>     could you please update
>     http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/StateoftheMap_Organizing_Committee
>     by the information on the 2014 and 2015 SOTM (for 2015: if the
>     persons have already commited to participate)?
>
>     Also:
>     please publish the minutes of the SOTM-WG meetings performed
>     within the last few years since 2009 (and affecting the 2010 SOTM)
>     found at
>     http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2010/Organisation/Meetings
>     .
>

>     Please try to be as open as possible and not hide information, we
>     are an open/FLOSS project...
>

>     Thanks,
>     Michael.

Cheers,