[Osmf-talk] Reaching out and diversity (Was: Re: AGM and board elections)

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Mon Oct 6 12:05:16 UTC 2014

Come to think of it, this tag could be in a way useful. It is not shown
on the map (and it is good), but it is searchable. For example, not to
rent an apartment in the same building, or for a municipal government
which may want to know where they are situated.

Perhaps, it is possible to leave this tag, and similar tags, in the
default preset and try to find a solution which could be acceptable to
everybody, including people who teach the JOSM in Jakarta.

What if the subsection is called not /Adult/, but /Urban Realities/?
/Adult/ is also a charged word. And when someone opens the /Urban
Realities /menu subsection there is a disclaimer/warning popup message
that this is the subsection for mapping facilities which de-facto and
de-jure  exist in some cities and towns, but which may be controversial
in some cultures?

Best regards,
Oleksiy