[Osmf-talk] Reaching out and diversity (Was: Re: AGM and board elections)

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Mon Oct 6 13:08:20 UTC 2014

If something is hidden in the defaults preset then it will not be used
by the absolute majority due to to the /default effect/ [1].

A subsection /Urban Realities /with the disclaimer message would be a
better solution. On this message box there could be two check-boxes:
- do not show this message again;
- remove /Urban Realities/ subsection from the menu (until the next
upgrade).

But I agree in principle, that a creative UI (user interface) solution
is possible here.

brgds
Oleksiy

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Default_effect_(psychology)