[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2014 election details. Spread the word.

Gregory sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Fri Oct 17 10:36:47 UTC 2014

"Your questions for current or past board members, and for candidates
are welcome on the lists, IRC and other channels."

Richard, the official place for questions to candidates on the discussion
of the wiki page[1].
I am very happy for questions to be asked on other channels, but could
anyone noticing them please copy the question/answer to the wiki to ensure
questions may be answered by all candidates and there be a single place to
check the whole of the hustings. Of course links form the wiki to the
source question would be appropriate too.

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board

Happy Mapping,
Greg.