[Osmf-talk] OSMF 2014 election details. Spread the word.

Dietmar Seifert privat at dietmar-seifert.de
Sun Oct 26 08:46:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

A few Board members still don't posted anything on the current
discussion, although Martijn and few others forced them to do so.

I request, that every active OSMF Board member, if they are canditates
or not, should answer the questions on Talk-Page [1], too.

I want to get an impression, what the silent part of the Board thinks
and what's their positions.

Greetings

Dietmar aka okilimu

[1]