[Osmf-talk] 2014 board elections

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 14:47:54 UTC 2014

Yes candidate nominations close in a 2 days and 9 hours time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20141023T2359

The list of candidate (which you can add your name to) is here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board
...and I'm pleased to see two new candidates added there today.

There's some additional questions being put to the candidates on the talk page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM14/Election_to_Board
Although I would expect most discussion to happen on this list or the main 'talk' list.

Harry