[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Modus operandi of the board

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Oct 22 11:53:46 UTC 2014

Andy,

because they are two years old and there is a formal procedure to
present accounts to the owners of the company at the GM at which asking
questions is to the benefit of all and could potentially have some
consequences, -that has already happened-. Once that opportunity has
passed, well it has passed.

You further completely ignore that I actually -answered- Martins
questions and did not snub him at all, it is simply an academic exercise
at this point in time.

Simon