[Osmf-talk] A Better Map

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Oct 23 06:46:04 UTC 2014

There is also an obvious possibility of accounting and litigation
outsourcing. Here is a study on this topic, /"Outsourcing Back-Office
Services in Small Nonprofits: Pitfalls and Possibilities"/[1]

"... a leading supplier of outsourced accounting and financial
management services **/in the //UK/. We support financial institutions,
public, private and /non-profit////organisations////of all sizes/ with
experienced industry-specific consultants. " [2]

"- outsourcing may cost less than internal staffing
- outsourcing can provide a higher level of expertise
- outsourcing may result in more timely, accurate, and meaningful
financial information
- outsourcing generally improves business processes and controls
- outsourcing often eliminates risks associated with poor internal
hires" [3]

[1] http://www.one-justice.org/clientimages/53135/outsoucing.pdf
[2] http://www.myofficeaccountant.co.uk/finance.html
[3]