[Osmf-talk] seat rotation

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Oct 23 13:39:40 UTC 2014

In past, the seat has remained vacant until the next election, and was
then filled.  That has happened several times, iirc.

I would expect, with seat rotation, a replacement, if any, would sit
until the seat expired, regardless of the length of their 'personal'
term.  It's decided by the "seat" or "group".

I don't expect this to be fixed, or even adequately discussed (!), in
the next few weeks.  I wanted to track this in a distinct thread.