[Osmf-talk] Running

Serge Wroclawski swroclawski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:52:23 UTC 2014

Putting aside the issue of Steve running for the moment, I agree with
Sarah's statement that we need more honesty and less smarm on these
dialogs.

It's at these times when we need the most transparency and honesty.
Sometimes we won't agree and when people are frustrated, they may not
always choose the ideal language, but we've seen that the OSMF is in
crisis and now is the time when we need to be honest about our
project.

I've worked at organizations which have used "politeness" to mask
incompetence, and the result is disaster.

Let's have some open dialog and honesty, instead of pasting it over
under the guide of politeness.

- Serge