[Osmf-talk] Well, I am happy with the Foundation

Tim Waters chippy2005 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 20:22:52 UTC 2014

Just thought there might be a few similar voices to mine and which might
bring a little bit of perspective to the current discussions:

I'm actually really quite content with the OpenStreetMap Foundation, the
Board and how it's been run over the years.  I trust and admire the folks
involved with the working groups, servers and conferences.  They have
consistently done the Right Thing and I believe they will continue to do
so.  I'm happy that I'm a member.

Cheers,

Tim