[Osmf-talk] Tone

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Oct 26 17:21:29 UTC 2014

Steve please stop making stuff up as you go along. Yes you weren't in
many of the sessions in Berlin and given there weren't any ones with
shouting matches you were obviously not in them either (as you admit).

And yes the more people from different places the more difficult the
scheduling is given that the terms go from August to September we missed
exactly one (as in singular) meeting.

Simon