[Osmf-talk] Tone

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Sun Oct 26 17:57:26 UTC 2014

OK. It looks like Steve and Simon experienced the last F2F in Berlin
(november 2012) differently. At least you both agree that the last F2F then
and there. Shall we keep it at that?

> Steve please stop making stuff up as you go along. Yes you weren't in
> many of the sessions in Berlin and given there weren't any ones with
> shouting matches you were obviously not in them either (as you admit).
>
> And yes the more people from different places the more difficult the
> scheduling is given that the terms go from August to September we missed
> exactly one (as in singular) meeting.
>
> Simon
>
> Am 26.10.2014 17:52, schrieb Steve Coast:
> > Yes, two years ago there was a f2f which ended up in shouting matches
> > (luckily not including me). The idea that they haven’t occurred since
> > due to outside reasons isn’t accurate.
> >
> > Steve
> >

> >> On Oct 26, 2014, at 10:44 AM, Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch
> >> <mailto:simon at poole.ch>> wrote:
> >>
> >> Just to stop yet another OSM legend forming: the board held a f2f in
> >> 2013 in Berlin and was intending to have a short one this year in
> >> Karlsruhe however due to reasons outside of our control that one
> >> didn't happen.
> >>

> >> --
> >> Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit Kaiten Mail
> >> gesendet._______________________________________________

Board member
OpenStreetMap Foundation
+31 6 4808 8925
henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.