[Osmf-talk] The role of face-to-face meetings in the future of the OSMF board

Oliver Kuehn oliver.kuehn at telenav.com
Mon Oct 27 18:37:46 UTC 2014

Kate, I think you are right. People are thinking too small. Money has never been an issue - contrary to the most situations in the world. It seems people here pefer discussions for the sake of discussing (especially fingerpointing for things in the past) - rather than gettings things done.

The only group that is just doing it (doing and spending money to bring things forward) is the Operations Working Group. Everybody else is more or less "self-occupied".

We don't need more transparency or procedures. We need people who think big, set a targets, get things done and spend the money required to do so.