[Osmf-talk] Running

Rich richlv at nakts.net
Tue Oct 28 00:50:47 UTC 2014

On 28/10/14 02:35, Simon Poole wrote:

> Kevin,
>
> my sincere apologies if the discussions are causing you concern.
>
> If it is any consolation this is 7 years of pent up problems being
> discussed, some of them go back even further to the very beginning
> of OSM, long before you or I had anything to do with it. They just
> were never resolved, just ignored or swept under the rug. Not
> discussing them is not going to help getting over them and I don't
> think there is any reasonable way we can protect newcomers from
> seeing some pretty ugly things right now.

thanks to everybody who has participated in discussions.

please, do not disappear in private insults or arguments - this seems
to be important enough to be public (at least in osmf-talk public way).

i've mapped for a few years, but the board has never been very open
about what it does, why it does it and why it does not do things. this
open discussion, even if not the most pleasant one, is very useful.
 Rich