[Osmf-talk] Running

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Oct 28 00:35:08 UTC 2014

Kevin,

my sincere apologies if the discussions are causing you concern.

If it is any consolation this is 7 years of pent up problems being
discussed, some of them go back even further to the very beginning of
OSM, long before you or I had anything to do with it. They just were
never resolved, just ignored or swept under the rug. Not discussing them
is not going to help getting over them and I don't think there is any
reasonable way we can protect newcomers from  seeing some pretty ugly
things right now.

Simon