[Osmf-talk] The role of face-to-face meetings in the future of the OSMF board

Charles Gregory chuq at chuq.net
Tue Oct 28 11:12:20 UTC 2014

It has varied a lot.  For example in 2013-14 we spent very little and our
expenses only totalled approx $5k (note: we didn't hold a face-to-face
meeting that financial year.)

In previous years it was closer to the $50-$60k a year region, making the
face-to-face meetup a little under 10% of our total expenditure.

Regards,

Charles