[Osmf-talk] Death and evolution

Scott Neville scott07 at worldsofwar.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 21:52:31 UTC 2014

The idea sounds reasonable, but I would argue that the most important thing would be some direction.  I think this is going to work better if there is an end goal in sight (raise XXXX to pay for YYYY), it gives something for people to focus on and a target to aim for.  I also think getting more funding would be an easier job with a clear strategy, so you can say there is something concrete that the money is going towards.

Scott