[Osmf-talk] Members, associate members, and running for board

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Sat Sep 27 17:01:03 UTC 2014

Hello Simon,

On 27.09.2014 13:49, Simon Poole wrote:
> - while you can switch back to associate membership, once you have been
> a normal member your details will remain in the register (as they where
> during the time you were a member)

I was an OSMF member before there was associate membership. And I had my
personal details recorded as a prerequisite for the AGM voting process.

Does this mean that my details are still listed in the register, even
now being an associate member?

In that case I could switch back to a regular membership as it would
make no difference in a privacy aspect.

I suppose this affects all other long-term members as well so it would
be great if you could clarify this.

Thank you,

Stephan