[Osmf-talk] Members, associate members, and running for board

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Sep 27 17:36:21 UTC 2014

Legally the membership register has to show the full history of
(regular) membership in the organisation.

Before the AoA change the board had however not followed the letter of
the law strictly due to privacy concerns. For that reason it is unlikely
that your details were actually ever entered in to the register, and
AFAIK the information given at the AGM was never used for anything else
than identification.

However to be sure you should ask Henk for confirmation.

Simon