[Osmf-talk] Reaching out and diversity (Was: Re: AGM and board elections)

Randy Meech randy.meech at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 23:51:18 UTC 2014

In the last hour I've heard directly from two women who have seen this
& specifically said they don't feel comfortable here.

One says: "Can you send a message that some women purposefully don't
join certain communication channels because of the vitriolic and
ineffectual reputation of them (OSMF/talk and irc). We may not be
leaving completely, but I definitely have no interest in talking with
them."

So regarding toxicity, any interest in working on that from a
leadership perspective, or no not really? I think if we can't see the
problem with this thread it's going to be difficult.

-Randy