[Osmf-talk] Reaching out and diversity (Was: Re: AGM and board elections)

Michal Palenik michal.palenik at freemap.sk
Tue Sep 30 15:03:50 UTC 2014

talking about our possible new eurocommssioner on internet:
https://juliareda.eu/2014/09/oettinger-to-celebrity-hacking-victims-youre-dumb/

given this should be the person taking care of internet security and
welcomness of half billion people, we have a long way to go.

michal

--
michal palenik
www.freemap.sk