[Osmf-talk] 2015 AGM results

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Dec 9 09:49:50 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 09 December 2015, Paul Norman wrote:
> We had the AGM on the weekend, and the results were as follows

Thanks for the summary.

> 272 votes cast

I assume that based on the membership statistics there were
350+351-196+X members able to vote (whith X being those of the 196 who
renewed after December 1st) which means 54% or slightly less
participation for the board election - which is not great but IIRC much
better than previously.

> Proposed AoA change
> 135/172 votes, 78%, exceeding the 75% required by the Companies Act,
> so the change passes.

It would be good to know the degree of participation here as well
although it seems this is very similar to the board elections.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/