[Osmf-talk] State of the Map 2015

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Feb 25 13:15:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 02/25/2015 12:38 PM, Joseph Reeves wrote:
> This should be of interest to all OSM people, not just those already
> involved in HOT; it should especially be of interest to any organisation
> that was planning on sponsoring SoTM and now finds themselves looking
> for a good cause needing help :)

Let it be noted that even - should I say: especially? - in the absence
of a SotM conference there are more than enough ways to offer financial
support to the OSMF, and that I would take a rather dim view of this
mailing list becoming a place to advertise non-OSMF sponsoring
opportunities.

Bye
Frederik