[Osmf-talk] State of the Map 2015

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:38:36 UTC 2015

Thanks for the update Gregory,

Not mentioned on the blog post, but HOT are also having our first Summit in
DC this year: http://summit.hotosm.org/

This should be of interest to all OSM people, not just those already
involved in HOT; it should especially be of interest to any organisation
that was planning on sponsoring SoTM and now finds themselves looking for a
good cause needing help :)

Cheers, Joseph