[Osmf-talk] Board nominations

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Nov 22 08:33:18 UTC 2015

On 11/8/2015 8:01 PM, Paul Norman wrote:
>> I will be sending out additional information standing for the board
>> election. Board nominations close two weeks before the AGM.
>
> To run for the board election, you add your name to the table at
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM15/Election_to_Board. So
> far Ilya Zverev and Peter Barth have put their names forward.

Nominations have closed. There are 11 candidates* from 8 countries, and
about half are from outside major US cities and western Europe. This is
probably the most diverse group of candidates, with people from 5 of 6
populated continents. There are also 8 time zones, which could make my
job of scheduling interesting depending who is elected.

I encourage all candidates to fill out their manifestos and reply to the
questions on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM15/Election_to_Board

* I have not checked that the candidates are eligible, just that they
have stood before the deadline.