[Osmf-talk] more Board election questions please

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Nov 25 16:52:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 11/25/2015 03:12 PM, Mikel Maron wrote:
> If you haven't seen it, there are questions for Board candidates
> on https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM15/Election_to_Board.
> I've enjoyed answering the questions

I can understand that, I was about to add my own answers when I
remembered that I'm not even standing ;)

Could all candidates look at the list again and check if there have been
questions added since they gave their answers; some candidates are still
claiming to give their manifesto "soon" and/or have unanswered questions.

Bye
Frederik