[Osmf-talk] more Board election questions please

Hugh Barnes osm at hubns.com
Thu Nov 26 20:45:03 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-26 05:52, Frederik Ramm wrote:

>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM15/Election_to_Board

> Could all candidates look at the list again and check if there have
> been
> questions added since they gave their answers; some candidates are
> still
> claiming to give their manifesto "soon" and/or have unanswered
> questions.

Apologies if I'm teaching anyone to suck eggs .. the checks can be
automated by using the  "watch" feature on the page (when logged in, of
course). Then you'll get an email when it changes.

Non-candidates might also find it handy to watch the page "proper" [1]
for manifesto additions. Note that you need to set up separate watches
for the page and for its talk page (where the questions are being
answered).

Hope that helps :)

Cheers
-----