[Osmf-talk] more Board election questions please

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Nov 28 08:52:20 UTC 2015

On 11/25/2015 8:52 AM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Could all candidates look at the list again and check if there have been
> questions added since they gave their answers; some candidates are still
> claiming to give their manifesto "soon" and/or have unanswered questions.

I've previously sent out a reminder about manifestos and questions, so I
just want to note that Guido, Ryan, Gonzalo, and Douglas have not
responded to most of the questions and that Mikel and Joseph have not
responded to some of the questions, mainly newer questions.

This is a shame, because I think some of the people who haven't
responded could be good candidates, but I'd find it hard to rank them
very high given their non-response.