[Osmf-talk] more Board election questions please

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 16:15:27 UTC 2015

#yiv5816935860 blockquote, #yiv5816935860 div.yiv5816935860yahoo_quoted {margin-left:0 !important;border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;padding-left:1ex !important;background-color:white;} Paul
It's a long holiday weekend in the US, so I only now was able to find time to respond to the questions posted over the holiday.
Can you please update your diary posts to reflect my answers?
Thanks
Mikel

On Saturday, November 28, 2015, 3:54 AM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:
On 11/25/2015 8:52 AM, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Could all candidates look at the list again and check if there have been
> questions added since they gave their answers; some candidates are still
> claiming to give their manifesto "soon" and/or have unanswered questions.

I've previously sent out a reminder about manifestos and questions, so I
just want to note that Guido, Ryan, Gonzalo, and Douglas have not
responded to most of the questions and that Mikel and Joseph have not
responded to some of the questions, mainly newer questions.

This is a shame, because I think some of the people who haven't
responded could be good candidates, but I'd find it hard to rank them
very high given their non-response.