[Osmf-talk] Ballot Delay

Gregory sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Mon Nov 30 14:17:20 UTC 2015

But I've been away, and only just had time to prepare a question I wanted
to ask.
Question now posted:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Foundation/AGM15/Election_to_Board#Board_standing_down.2C_are_you_concerned.3F

I don't think we need to ask candidates to stop campaigning. Something
could happen out of their control this week that somehow supports or
desupports their campaign. However, they also should have made their best
pitch already in order to catch the votes of those who go straight to the
polling system.

>From a raining Durham,
Gregory,