[Osmf-talk] Ballot Delay

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Nov 30 18:40:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

> I think it would not be bad to ask all contestants to stop campaigning
> from the point on that the ballots have been sent.

I think that would be very bad. Not that we've seen a lot of campaigning
anyway but as a voter who hasn't yet made up his mind about some of the
candidates I'm very interested to hear them continue to explain (or not)
why I should rank them highly. There's a few more days until the ballot
deadline, why not use it?

Bye
Frederik