[Osmf-talk] Ballot Delay

Samuel Kutter samuel.kutter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:07:22 UTC 2015

+1
As a "simple member" with some (limited) experience and involvement, I
would be happy about some more positive and constructive campaigning
(beyond HOT etc.). Why not using "a modern day medium of moving
images".....?
Given that there was a last minute rush for the candidates to come forward,
there could be a last minute rush for the candidates to campaign...
Cheers, Sam