[Osmf-talk] Intent to announce General Meeting for December 5th

Gregory sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Thu Oct 15 13:20:15 UTC 2015

Hi Guido,

The meeting will be hosted online and will be open to OSMF members
listening in and being part of (although it might not be public beyond
those people), that is the point of the General Meeting. I expect the
medium for it's hosting will be announced when the meeting is officially
announced, and an agenda will be included in that announcement.

The intention would be for the actual meeting not to drag on as this is
easy to do. A lot of discussion of agenda items can take place on this
OSMF-talk mailing list. That discussion could include campaigning, although
I expect the manifestos will be the main campaign tool and people have
already started reviewing these on their own blogs.

>From a mappy Durham (UK),
Gregory (LivingWithDragons).